Q6 at Hartlepool in 1967


Built at Darlington in Nov 1917 an number 2230.

Allocated to West Harltlepool shed from April 1939 to Sept 1942 then finally again in July 1967.

Renumbered 3387 in July 1946, then 63387 in Sept 1948.

Condemned 9th Sept 1967.

Sold for scrap to T.J. Thompson in Stockton in Oct 1967.


_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


The Cleveland Limited

Q6

Q6 no 63431 on Slapewath Viaduct on 8th June 1963.

Built by Armstrong Whitworth in May 1920.

Allocated to Tyne Dock in Feb 1963

Allocated to West Hartlepool in Jul 1967.

Renumbered 3431 in Sept 1946, then 63431 in Nov 1948.

Condemned 7th Aug 1967.

Sold for scrap to Hughes in Blyth in Sept 1967.